Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Precambridge for AS exams and I'm baack

I wasn't gone anywhere, just didn't get around to update my blog, especially now that my awesome Xpress music 5310 has been officially stolen. Yep, it is stolen! Some people just need to disappear! It was stolen on the 2nd of November, that is the Monday before last week's Monday ..bleh, I miss my phone soo much. No, I didn't use it for calling as much as I used it for listening to music, writing random notes, browsing the internet ...I don't know, it kept me company, when I lay in bed, when bored at tuitions, when bored in general...I dunno, all the other phones that seemed kinda cool before seem ..I dunno...they've lost their charm. I didn't want to get a new phone or something, but I just thought that this phone looks cool, or that one looks awesome, etc etc...but ah well..I miss my phone. I wish I could get it back. At any rate, my pre cambridges are coming up, yeah, again, but this time for my AS levels...:D

Need to prepare and kick some wacky kid butts!! Hyaaah! Oh and speaking of which, well, I"m doing A-level art and design at school, yeah they finally hired a teacher and she's really nice and she's got a lotta plans for me and Tzu. We two have been going to her classes for a couple of weeks now and well we started out with still life sketches and then now we did an inked random image from our imagination which took us a week....XDD Well, we're going to try our hand at abstract art...nooooooooooooooooooooooes....lol, its our teacher's idea...Ah well, I gotta think.

And my aunt, my cousins Alif and Adib are here from sg to spend their vacation with us, ahh I've missed them sooo much. Adib is 3 and he's just so cuute and adorable and hyper! Alif's 9 and he's chubby and cuute and cool. Hehe, my aunt sh'es really nice and gives very inspiring speeches. We'd been hoping that they'd come and well one night mum was all jittery and had to go to Uttara at like 10pm in the night and she told us that she had work to do...I was kinda curious but didn't bother about it too much and well, my (other) aunt (I call her by her name Shaon and add an auntie along with that) didn't know exactly where she was going either. My uncle (mum's little brother) went along with my mum and then at like 1 am in the morning the bell rang, I thought that my mum had arrived and well just stayed in my room since mum was gonna come in any second, and then door opened and woah! Surprises of surprises! My aunt (I call her lokkhi), Alif and Adib just barged in through the door with mum and Shaon auntie and all laughing and I was sooo happy and surprised! I seriously did think that they'd be able to make it here this year!What with all the monetary crisis and business failure an all and plane tickets seem to be costing a hefty lot! But well, I'm really happy that they came.

^ ^

Thats all for today, and hey I opened up a tumblr account a couple of weeks ago. Its pretty nice, but I like the feel of having a spacious blogger of my own better. :)

Oooh and I started reading naruto...its awesome, since I don't get to see the anime, might as well read the manga.



Goodnight,
Mony

No comments: