Monday, November 23, 2009

Artworks from art class

Class work..took me ages, like a week, done on and off in art classes. Didn't do anything on it after I got home. But I did fill in a li'l of the black bits once while waiting for Udos (my li'l brother) to finish bathing one day. Used Tzu's 0.7 mechanical pencil to sketch this since my ben10 one's lost T^T (hu hu hu, though I got a new pilot one today)..need to buy another ben10 one. Well, I want to buy at any rate. And then inked over it with my trusty pilot V10 and v5 grip. My V10 grip finished just before completion and so I had to ink some the hair and frame using a ball pen, another old V10 grip (which finished too) and then my V5 grip. I kinda like the outcome.



Inked over pencil sketch. Strawberry awesomeness XD. OMG, like I actually drew a teddy bear?! While doing the sketch I realised that I couldn't really draw a proper teddy bear and I'd lost my phone so could search the internet for reference pics and Tzu's phone didn't have internet either. So I began rummaging around in my bag and found the wallet sized prints of my favourite artworks and lol I found that I had printed this cool pic of cuson's and well so took ref from that picture for the bear.

Well, atleast I get to draw, If it weren't for art class we'd (me and Tzu) prolly die outta boredom during our free classes. I don't get to colour stuffs or draw for fun much since I kinda don't feel like it and don't have that much time to either.
Here's a sketch of eraser boy ( a kid Tzu doodles pretty often these days, chomping erasers..decided that it was time for a little fanart, he's too cute):



Eraser boy (c) Tzu

lol, had fun. This was done in my art copy which is pretty large like llx16 inches per page, so scanning was a pain, especially for the strawberry picture thingy, like I had to scan in part and use Photoshop CS 3 for merging em all using the automated photomerge script thingy there, pretty useful. :D

Okay it's pretty late now, need to shtudy, ciao.
Mony

No comments: