Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tomorrow's chemistry

Yeah after almost a week's break, tomorrow is chemistry exam. I feel that I'm quite prepared, now for a bit of revision. I even got better in MCQ, thanks to a kid who explained em nicely enough to me. I dunno his/her name, but dude helped me out big time. Thank you 12345abc

Whoever you are, wherever you are from, THANK YOU very very much. Its because of you that I can think properly. Thank you and best of luck and regards for you.
I have decided to list the inspirational music for each week.

Now, this weeks inspirational music has been: ( They are in no order)

Resurrection-Apocalyptica
Aoi Tori- The Idolm@ster ( singer is prolly sitaP, not sure. Its Japanese)
Path vol. 2 - Apocalyptica
Misconstruction- Apocalyptica
Faraway (instrumental)- Apocalyptica
Bittersweet- Apocalyptica
Cohkka- Apocalyptica
Quutamo-Apocalyptica
Heat- Apocalyptica
Conclusion- Apocalyptica

As you can probably see, Apocalyptica has taken over me. But I feel thats good, beacuse I do love the Cello and their music is so stunning.

Chemistry, here I come. Be prepared for a world highest, because again I am attempting at that.
:D

I believe I can do it. I CAN get all A's and make my mum and my family and myself happy. Also can get that awesome new intuos 4. This is not a joke, its serious business.

Ok that's all, about time I started revising.
~Mony

No comments: