Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lost Melody

Where did the music go...
Where did the feeling go..
Trailings notes found nowhere to follow...

How do I find my way back?
All I can remember is the tune..
Playing absently in my mind
Tugging at my heartstrings..
Taking me back in time
Leaving me hollow inside.

For the melody I can no longer seem to find
It's so hard to make sense of all the chaos inside
Where are the lost dreams?
And the times I'd imagine that there are no seams
No boundaries or any themes
Just the melody and nothing else

Drowning in the melody and losing myself in the music..

Where has it all gone...and where do I find it again?
Where do I find myself again..

As the remnants of the lost tune play in my mind
All I can think of are the happy carefree days
And wonder when I'll find my melody again...

For now I can just keep struggling
In this dark abyss
Trying to find the lost melody.
Trying to find myself.


No comments: