Thursday, January 2, 2014

So New Year an all

Ah another year passed by....and I feel all contemplative and stuff...
Well last year seemingly passed by really fast, but it was quite the year. A lotta stuff happened...experienced some really low moments and some really amazing moments. Managed my first project at work, started working on my film project again, got somewhat better at lighting and rendering, started learning animation again and one of the biggest highlights - Gave a talk at TEDxDhaka. That was one amazing day *drowns in nostalgia*

I know I normally make all these New Year's Resolutions at the beginning of every year, and while I didn't fulfill em all, I tried to fulfill as many as I could and some I could fulfill to a certain extent. My main resolution for this year is to be more organised and bring balance to myself. 

There's one thing I kinda realised...and it's that...not everything lasts forever. The only thing that does is the moment. Nothing can take away the moment, and memories of your favourite moments stay on right? So I'd like to live more in the moment and enjoy them instead of wondering how long they'll last and what not. Seriously, what's the use?

But here be my general New Year's Resolutions:

1) Finish my film! (YEAUHH)
2) Improve on my gesture, figure drawing, and BG drawing skills (w perspective an all)
3) Paint more of the stuff I liek, like game fanarts and other random ideas I got
4) Go to Gobelins! (Well I'll apply anyway XD)
5) Improve on my 3D CG skills
6) Animate moar! OAO
7) Write more stories
8) Start workin on my graphic novel idea from a few years back
9) Save up moneyss
10) Play more games and watch more cool shows :3
11) Eat healthy (gotta lose weight too xD)
12) Try entering some contests.
13) Make a reel! :D
14) And be myself : )

I can keep talking on and on, but I'd rather go paint something now. But what I want to say is that, come what may, I'll do my best and keep chasin my dreams and walking my path...and give it my best!

Thanks a lot to everyone who make my days awesome, and who've been supporting and encouraging me all this time...you guys mean the world to me, so thank you *brofist*

Well I'm off now,
Onwards to the New Year!
Ciaossu!

P.S - Awesome song is awesome


3 comments:

Gunnvör said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gunnvör said...

Nicely put!

Noxmoony said...

@Gunnvor: Thanks man, glad ya feel that way. Man it's super nice of ya to drop by my blog and comment...since hardly anyone evar does it, you rawk <3