Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lame is an understatement

So apparently yesterday was 11.12.13...everyone was makin a big fuss about it. Guess what? I didn't even realise it was the 11th yesterday...I thought it was still the 10th. I don't know where my head is stuck at. It took me ages to finally convince myself it was 2013, and then before I could get used to it, another new year is seemingly headed towards me at full speed.

Heck, I don't even know how I feel right now...I just got better and then I got stuck with some effed up period again....I feel so lame right now I can't even. I have this project at work that I'm handling and I've gotten sick twice through this project...I can't help it... but I feel really useless. I know I didn't get sick on purpose or anything..it just so happened...awful timing. I just want this project to be over with....

 I'm so uninspired right now....there's so much I want to draw..and animate and create...but everytime I try drawing sth....all I get is nothing. My mind is blank and I feel like crap.

Blergh

....

No comments: