Friday, June 28, 2013

Meh

Me: Projects manifest themselves right before deadlines...
Big bro: Well that's life...
Me: yeah..
[ Rant ahead, proceed with caution]

FFFFFFF LIFE IS WEEEEIRD I TELL YA ITS FLIPPIN WEIRD
Man why am I such a fail...everything I'm drawing is turning out to be absolute crap. My head is aching and there's so much to do but I can't even focus...I wish I were a better artist so I whip up super awesome character designs and environments in the blink of an eye hwaa...and then spend the rest of the day workin on my short and all the bajillion other things I want to do.
WHY AM I SUCH A FAIL
Wryyyyy
I really wish I weren't art blocking now and my pc was working. It's like everything goes wrong right before a deadline or that deadlines have a knack of appearing right at the moment when nothing really seems to be working...cruel irony of life...
Someone gimme 3thousand bucks so I can go travelling abroad and take a vacation...I need one. Badly. 
I swear I'm going to start this super cool kickstarter project once my short film is done to fund my travels abroad. Like srsly I'm going travelling abroad next year. Be it the Gobelins summer school or SIGGRAPH Asia...whatever. I'm so going! 
*goes to get some breakfast*

No comments: