Saturday, May 4, 2013

UGH

[rant]





.....
SO TIRED OF THIS SHIT
WHYYY


WHYYYYY

WHY DONT YOU GODDAMN EVER LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? It's always Mony this Mony that...no matter what I do it's never enough and never considered an achievement unless it has something to do with grades. Doesn't matter if I'm working and learning at the best animation studio in the country...doesn't matter if I'm working on my short film...doesn't matter if I do anything...it's never worth it for you. IT'S ALWAYS A WASTE OF TIME. Right. Art is a waste of time..well whaddya know! Know what? F*CK GRADES! I'm so sick of this shit....

GRADES MY FOOT *fumes*

All this time I wasted time on something that wasn't what I wanted to do. And even now you're trying to bog me down and walk some other path. Well guess what? I'll WALK MY OWN PATH! Whether you like it or not... I . DON'T . GIVE . A . SHIT

I ain't letting ya stop me from pursuing my dreams. Just cause you couldn't pursue your own dreams doesn't mean you'll discourage/prevent others from pursuing theirs. Just cause you gave up doesn't mean someone else will. Especially when it's what's been keeping them alive all this time...you don't get it and probably never will. And I don't care. Ya hear that? I DON'T CARE!!

Judge me all you like, that won't change me from being me.

[/rant]


Ugh I need to calm down :c

No comments: