Friday, June 29, 2012

Birthday report

Arrr me hearties 'twas me birthday a few days ago..well the 25th to be precise. Here ish my birthday report in short: It was really AWESOME! And fun. And fulla cake 8D


My parents got me lego for my birthday. How cool is that? Yeah I never even thought I'd get lego anytime soon..but wow. I was really surprised and happy too. Been many years since I had lego....like it's been more than 10 years.

And everybody at work celebrated my birthday too. Can you believe it? I never had anyone other than my family celebrate my birthday so it was really something unique for me..I was really touched ;__; *sniff* I didn't know what to say..but I can't thank you guys enough for making my birthday so special. Everyone wished me happy birthday. It was really nice. Then my bro treated us to lunch and he got me cake. Not just 1 but 2 cakes, in case there wouldn't be enough. Dayum was I surprised or what? I was like AIYAHHH! Hollyyy shit what is this I don't evennnn O__O I was really happy too..I wish I could've said something other than thanks to express my gratitude but that's all that escaped from my mouth..and being shy and stuff it wasn't very loud either..Oh well. And then other folks from the office next to ours came and I cut the cake and then fed everyone a bit of cake XD It was a really unique experience. And a really nice one at that.

And then this year my parents decided to get cake and throw a family party as well..like old times he he. Isn't it funny how I didn't get cake for my birthday all these years and then suddenly I get like 3 cakes for my birthday? Hehe..wow huh XD But it was really nice, my aunts, uncles and cousins came and then they decorated the house with balloons and stuff. And when I got home from work, the door slowly opened and suddenly everyone shouted "SURPRISE!!!" and there was all this confetti all around me..that was quite cool too. Didn't quite expect it, it was really nice of them. And when I stood infronta the cake..it felt kinda unreal...like it seemed like I was in a birthday party of one of my cousins or something..I mean I kinda forgot how it feels to have a birthday party like this he he. Funny right? Oh well..and everyone took lotsa pictures..that was a bit boring since they made me pose in fronta the cake and stuff for like half an hour lol.

But yeah it was a pretty fun and cake filled day XD I got a wallet from my mum (I think I have like 3 wallets now..lol) and these nice pilot choose pens from my little bro. And also got a book and money plant from my aunt..nice to look at that little fella from time to time : ) And also got some money from Lokkhi (my other aunt) and also a vase with some paper flowers from Mamoni (another aunt XD I have 3 aunts see). She didn't know what to get so she got this..which was really nice of her. It was supposed to be a decoration for my room but there isn't any space so my mum put it in the drawing room hehe. Oh and my uncle got me a large Pringles stack. So that's quite a lotta shtuff...haven't received that many presents and stuff in quite a few years now. But seriously though, I was just happy that everyone came...it really has been so many years since all my aunts and cousins were present in my birthday. That made it all the more special.

And then the next day right, there were more people present at work..so I got to cut the other cake..that's 3 cakes in 2 days! WOAH. Sheesh you crazy epic bro you..THANK YOUUUU! You know you're awesome right? Yeah cause you are XD So yeah and we all had cake again.

So that was my birthday this year. And it was awesome beyond my expectations. I didn't think much about my birthday this year but then it suddenly came and made my day. And I can't thank you guys enough for making my birthday such a blast. Thank you everyone. Mum, dad, familehh, friends and co workers, and last but not least, my big bro. Thank you very very much.

Can't tell ya how thankful I am for you guys' kindness, love, encouragement and support. But know that it means the world to me. It keeps this kid going. So thank you. I dunno if I deserved all this..but I'll do my best and try to be worthy of all that. YOSHH! XD

Well yeah aside from that, been doodling more on my sketchbook and stuff. Will post some of em when I get em scanned..and also photos of my lego ship.

Till then
G'night folks
See ya
Mony

No comments: