Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 more exams to go!

So I haven't been able to update my blog with exam updates as much as I usually do. Well I've been pretty sick since last week and so haven't gotten around to updating much. Before that I was plain lazy. Blogger blogs with .blogspot in their links were not loading and still don't for some odd reason. So that's another reason I suppose since I like looking at my blog heh. Anyway I'm a lot better now thankfully. Just quite weak and get headaches quite a bit. So I've been sleeping earlier and waking up earlier too and resting and sleeping alternatively throughout the day. My exams have been okay so far. I guess I could've done better if I weren't sick. But 's okay. I have 4 more exams left and then exams be done woo. I managed to render and upload the process video of this random picture I drew in tegaki the thursday before this last thursday. Here be it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_B25NHcwDU&feature

Yeah. Not much else to say. I gotta go sreep now. It be kinda late. And I gotta kick butts in my chemistry exam tomorrow. YEAH! :D

G'night everyone,
Mony

Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

No comments: