Saturday, August 8, 2009

Buncha sketches



Um, she's April, a character from this comic and novella that I'm trying to develop. Hopefully, I'll start working on the short novel (novella) soon..:D And then perhaps write the script and the rough layout and perhaps go for drawing the comic.
I wonder how long that might take..


Kiki, from Studio Ghibli's Kiki's Delivery Scene, a beautiful movie, so cool and awesome and sweet.


A random sketch of this lady, pencils and then lots of inks :D



Yeah, thats a sketch of Saya from Blood+..well its not original, but rather a practice copy of this image:Link
Too bad mine turned out kinda wonky, the real pics so much cooler. I love this series, too bad I only got to watch a few episodes. Ah well.

Ok these are all for now, hope to post more sketches soon....come to think of it, now that school's opening, sketches are probably all I'll be able to be doing. No fully coloured pic or sth. Whatever. But I'll keep sketching
^ ^

Mony

No comments: