Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Break me down and school

Break me down- Alterbridge

It's too late the time has come

I've kept this inside me for way too long
Silence will leave me cold
Lost on a highway that never takes me home

[Chorus:]
I want to step aside
I want to give it up
Before I lose it all
It's tearing me inside
The way you break me down

Oh there will come a time
When I will come undone
And you will let me fall
I'll leave it all behind
Before you break me down

The weight of a thousand lies
Promises broken haunt me all the time
You say that you're sure to change
But that black heart reveals that
You'll always stay the same

[Chorus]

I realize
Forgiveness
Is calling
And it's calling

I've denied
The reason
I'm falling
And I'm falling

So let go

This is such an amazing song. I don't know but its very inspiring. So this is this weeks inspirational song. Its beautiful, and cool :D .

Its been raining for a few days now, and the atmosphere is simply lovely. So misty and rainy, I feel like becoming a rain spirit and float through the beautiful clouds and get cold in the rain.
Ahh, but I feel poetic again. School has started from the 22nd and I made new friends. They're quite nice. And the classes are fine enough. I now have many free classes, but what I enjoy most about them is that they allow me to sit in the library. I love our library, its nice. Well, to me it is.

And I now have mechanics , just got the book today. Its nice. I'll have to study Chemistry, Physics, Pure maths and Mechanics. Yeah.

Thats all for now,
~Mony

No comments: